noviembre 13, 2007

Simple completud

Because you're sweet and lovely, girl, I love you,
Because you're sweet and lovely, girl, it's true,
I love you more than ever, girl, I do.
I want you in the morning, girl, I love you,
I want you at the moment I feel blue,
I'm living ev'ry moment, girl, for you.


I've loved you from the moment I saw you,
You looked at me that's all you had to do,
I feel it now I hope you feel it too.
Because you're sweet and lovely, girl, I love you,
Because you're sweet and lovely, girl, it's true,
I love you more than ever, girl, I do.
I really love you.

4 Comments:

At 13/11/07 22:18, Blogger Carpe diem said...

George Harrison le escribió esta canción (For you blue) a Pattie, allá por 1969.
Quizás a alguien pueda parecerle tontamente sencilla. Ciertamente no a mí. Ojalá a ustedes les guste (la canción, obvio, no estoy hablando de Pattie).



Y aprovecho la ocasión para dedicártela a vos, Psicodélica Star: mi amas vin.

 
At 14/11/07 13:23, Blogger Psicodélica star said...

I've loved you from the moment I saw you,
You looked at me that's all you had to do


Para nada tontamente sencilla, es muy bonita. Gracias por convertirla en especial.


Mi amas vin = ¿Me amas, Bin (Laden)?

 
At 15/11/07 21:22, Anonymous Anónimo said...

No quisiera tener problemas con Carpe...

 
At 15/11/07 21:27, Blogger Carpe diem said...

Psicodélica Star: De nada. Y no, el esperanto es pacifista. Reitero: mi amas vin.

Bin: La paz ante todo.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home